Selasa, 7 Jun 2011

My New Journey

Alhamdulillah on behalf of myself, i feel very grateful to be here at CFS IIUM that stands for Centre Foundation Study International Islamic University Malaysia. Alahamdulillah, i always believe that Allah is the best planner. Its took a week for me to get back to online at this campus, i could not to do that so during taaruf week, not because it was too packed, but there was some problems.

I very grateful to be here, not because i am taking law programme but, IIUM is the best U in Malaysia that can provide u both duniawi and also akhirat kelak. The senior told us juz now that IIUM students are practising Bi'ah Solehah which is Islamic environment. Yes, it has been proof since i was here for a week only, the sisters are wearing their tudung labuh( but not all of them ), not only whit that, the brothers are very friendly such as giving salam between us, even we are junior here. I was very shock that the mosque are always full with the jemaah even it is subuh prayer, i'm very glad to see muslims over here is unite together.


One more important things that carry IIUM different from other U is we are told to speak in English in campus, even with the makcik2. Sure, it is such a challenge for me who did not good in english since i was in primary one. But here, i take that as my oppurtunity to master the language. Yes, because i am a law student,compulsory for me to be good in English.

Talking about languages, IIUM also obligate the students to study The Quranic Language which is Arabic. it is a bonus for the students to study the most expert languages in the world. InhsaAllah i'll study the Arabic until level 4 which is the requirement for me to take double degree which is in Civil and Syariah. so, its take me to stay here for 2 years.

Actually i want to share about our superb Ta'aruf week, but it is already late, so, i'll write about it later.

*We are the torchbearers for the Ummah*

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan