Isnin, 4 Julai 2011

=.='' sunday..



hallu my buddyBlog! long time no see. huh. its been a quite tough for last couple of weeks. huh. mcm culture shock pun ade. especially when lecture Lawsoc (law and society) teaching. pehh.
she juz speak infront of us, though, we try to catch up what she explained to us and write a note at the same tym. it is a huge different from my study during secondary school. yeah!
Lawsoc is a tough subject, it was not easy as history, or even sejarah form 5. huh. it was very difficult to understand certain words used in lawsoc. it was english, but a very high class english. so, 2 dictionary will be always with me when study Lawsoc. 1st is english thesaurus. 2nd law dictionary(6th edition). not to forget also uncle.google.

ok2. i want to show a new expensive thing that i buy juz now when i hang out at BB.

this particular chopstick cost rm20

okay guys, i've been fooled by the chinesse guy. da*n..
**************** ************* ************
masa jalan2 on the way mahu ke pavilion, kami disapa oleh sekumpulan org cina dengan muka yg amat ceria dan penuh harapan. mereka menyapa kami bertiga, aku, sufi, n Aripp. kami pun menyahut.

org tu : hello brother
me : hai
org tu: how ar u? could u please complete this form?
me : ok.. *write my name, adress, n so on
org tu : whre u come from?
me : kelantan.
org tu : woah * with a pffffttt face. i'm also from klantan, gua musang.
me : ouh, me at plake kubo.
org tu : ouh. but my family already move here at kl for last 16 years.
me: * so what?
org tu : bro, could u please help me with buying this item? * showing me a pencil, and small teddy.
me : o yeah? how much it cost?
org tu : rm60 and rm50
me : *what the *** the cheapest?
org tu : rm20. * shows me the chopstick
me : * omg
org tu : *merayu2 sampai la ak terkesima dan menyampah, lalu membelinya. ayat dia yg xbole bla, * tolong la bang, sama2 org kampung. huh
me :* pay for that su** chopstick
org tu : thanks a lot!
me : ok * feeling so da**

ak pun gerak ke pavi dgn penuh kecewa dan penuh dgn pfffftttt. huhh. ak n aripp kene kencing rm20 while sufi rm50. chill je la kan. terus ktaorg xjadi nak tengok transformer. fuuhhh.. saba2.
sume yg berlaku itu pasti tersingkap hikmah d sebaliknya.. sob2

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan